Laundry, My New Favorite Chore


Never did I believe that I would truly enjoy doing laundry until 2 nights ago. Although it is quite soon to be washing all of the baby's clothes and blankets, I thought it best to get a jump start on the process.

I was so meticulous about the way I placed every item in both the washer & dryer AND on the hanger; not more than 3 minutes would go by at each cycles completion before I was right there to move the process along -

I know many people may think that this is ridiculous...'oh, just wait until he's here and see how meticulous you are then...' When he's here, the laundry will be a distant thought....because I will have him. Right now, washing his little clothes only makes me feel closer, and for that, I take my time and soak it all in!




Josh must be wondering, 'why the lack of enthusiasm over washing his clothes' - well, 2 reasons....they're not quite as little and cute as Caleb's & 2. I already have you!! ;)

0 comments: