Double Digits and Loving it!!!

Today I have but 99 days to go until Caleb's arrival....

I've noticed as each day passes I become more and more emotional with the thought of actually being part of the creation of this little boy. Last night as I was laying in bed, I was expressing some concern to Josh that Caleb hadn't kicked as much as I was used to....so of course, Josh starts talking to him!

I decided also to pull out my Droid (love this phone) and play a little nursery rhyme music from Pandora radio...Little did I know that Jewel has a children's cd and one of her songs commenced to play - thus began the waterworks. I just laid there and cried and cried but all tears of joy (mixed with a bit of fear). Joy because I couldn't have been in a safer place. Josh's arms were mine and Caleb's fort and as Caleb started to wiggle around a bit, I knew that things were okay. I was fearful of the unknown...what will I do and how will I do it and when and what and why and and and.....then I remembered my fort....he must be feeling all these things to. But his arms were safe, we said a prayer and together, the 3 of us slept soundly the rest of the night.... :) - (well, I had to get up twice for potty breaks, but safe nonetheless)!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a test