Wow...that's me!

Today as I was walking in from lunch, I was caught off guard by a reflection I saw out of the corner of my eye in the windows downstairs from my office.



It took me a minute but I quickly realized that what I was seeing was me.....

The anticipation is setting in even moreso that before and I am officially going thru the gamut of emotions. Today I cried, for no reason, no trigger but after I started crying I thought of a reason real fast so I wouldn't feel silly!!

I decided that I was crying because he will be here so soon. My little boy, the little person that has been growing inside this ever-expanding belly will be here before I turn around. People are constantly saying, "oh, I bet you can't stand being pregnant anymore, aren't you ready to burst, are you okay? you're due any minute aren't you..." and I always say the same thing, I certainly can't wait to meet him.

The truth is, I don't mind carrying him inside of me, because I feel like he's protected. However, lately I've felt that I can't do as much for him as I'd like to. I know he must be uncomfortable lodged underneath my ribs on the left side of my body, because I certainly am not in the most comfortable of positions. And he literally has hiccups 3-4 times a day...there's nothing I can do but feel around for where I think his little butt is and pat it thru my belly......so am I ready to burst? Not really, but I am certainly excited to finally see my little boys face and kiss it for the first time.

1 comments:

PawPaw Mick said...

We all await the moment that Caleb will take his turn being held but his family and we get the pleasure of seeing him and kissing his little checks.