I'm a proud Mimmy



For so long I have abused my poor soul-s....of my feet that is. For anyone that knows me well, I love heels of any and all kind. However, recently, I've found myself wanting for something more....or better yet, less. Flats. Although they do nothing for lengthening my legs, and make my feet look like bananas with toes, the pleasure, or lack of pain they bring my feet almost makes me forget about the negative.

I only write about this because flats were not in my vocabulary until recently. Being out of town on a work trip, typically I will wear one pair of heels, and pack at least another 2 (minimum 3.5 inch's but normally 4). This time as I was unpacking my suitcase, it was a bit of a different story. 2 pair of flats and a pair of 1.5 inch heels for work. I'm starting to dig it. My feet definitely dig it-I call the transition MIMM - Moving into Mommy Mode. Yes, I'm a Mimmy (I guess before I'm a mommy, I have to be a Mimmy?!)

Heels, I have not forsaken you...we shall meet again!

0 comments: