The Overnight Bump


It was bound to happen sooner or later...I woke up the other day and noticed a more pronounced bump than normal.

I asked my mom over Thanksgiving, "when did you start 'showing?" Her answer? "around 5 months!"

Here I am excited to finally see a bump but after that I'm wondering how big I'll be at 5 months...esp if that's when she just started showing...then I thought about it. People that I meet don't know I'm pregnant unless I tell them, so maybe when its completely obvious, that's when I'll be showing...officially.


All I know is that the bigger my belly grows, the more and more Josh is talking directly to it...Its too cute for words. So, even though I'm arching my back and poking my belly out a bit, here's my bump! Oh yeah, and since its after midnight, I'm officially at 12 weeks! (and I'm in a hotel room in Detroit, MI in case you are wondering what's behind me - work stuff!)

0 comments: